Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hurrah!

Just imagine Strauss' Also Sprach Zarathustra as you read this post because...


I
.
.
.
.
.
.
FINALLY
.
.
.
.
.
.
SOLD
.
.
.
.
.
.
MY DINING TABLE & CHAIRS!

And the guy didn't even *try* to bargain with me. So yay! As soon as he and his buddies left, I set up my new (but gently used) dining table that's been propped on the wall for months.


It expands from both sides. There are two hidden leaves under the table top. Very practical. I love it.
And here it is after minor additions.

I bought the tablecloth and runner from a friend. The tablecloth needs hemming (It's now folded in two), not to mention ironing, but who do you think I am? Martha Stewart?! Anyway, I really like the way it looks now. Ideally, I would add four black or dark brown parsons chairs. But I ain't paying full price, that's for sure. The saga of the chairless table...to be continued.

No comments: