Monday, September 15, 2008

New project

I bought an end table. Because I really need one (note the sarcasm). I need more shelves for my DVDs, I maybe need a small dresser, a proper nightstand...but not really an end table. Although I am thinking of using this as a nightstand.
Anyway, here it is:It's been stripped of its stain. I think I want to go really dark, maybe ebony or mahogany. But this project will have to be put on the back burner. I have so much to do. Namely:

Finish painting the day bed (one leg is iffy)
Get a mattress for it
Tidy it

Get storage for my CDs and DVDs.
Get rid of my couch, rug, dining table and chairs, entertainment center, desk and chair.
Paint the living room.
Get new parson chairs for my new dining table (currently propped on the wall).
Get a new couch, new smaller desk.
Possibly reupholster my CL chairs.
Tori's favorite is the one on the left. Which I now moved to the right.

Put some old clothes in those vacuum bags.
Tidy my closet.
Tidy my whole room.
At some point, refinish that table.

In the words of the "Absolutely Fabulous" Edina Monsoon, "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!"

No comments: