Thursday, January 22, 2009

This is how my mind works

I'm not 100% done with the living room - I have a desk that needs to be sold, I would ideally like to repaint or reupholster the chairs I got from craigslist, and really thoroughly organize my crap (my DVD towers are overflowing).
I'm not 100% done with my bedroom. That sidetable isn't finished. I have yet to move the white short bookshelf to my bedroom, out of the spare room. There's crap everywhere.
I'm not even 75% done with the guest room-cum-storage area.

BUT I am already thinking about my bathroom and my kitchen. I would love to redo the entire bathroom as i am bored with the original purple/gray and the horrid light baby blue walls (so light the walls just look a dull white). But i think i might have to settle for a pain job for the time being.
As for my kitchen, i would love to get more counter space and sort a few organizational things but I really am sick of the light yellow.

I photoshopped the photo I took a while ago of my dining area, where you can see the kitchen through the fake window...A few options:



Thoughts? Suggestions?

No comments: