Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The bathroom

I've put off painting the kitchen for a while until I know exactly what I want to do with the layout.
So now, I suppose I can turn my attention to my ridiculously small bathroom.
Here are the current colors:


The circles are the colors on the shower curtain. And that's basically the pattern. Circles, some only outlined, some filled. The light gray/violet bar is the color of the sink, toilet and bathtub.
The current walls are a very very light blue - which I hate because it's as if it can't decide whether it's white or blue.

I thought of going with the green, but then I thought of going white instead with some circles too, like the shower curtain.
I wouldn't paint the circles (I don't think). I'd get wall pops instead so i could just peel them off.
Maybe just all black circles, maybe using the colors from the shower curtain. Sigh. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: