Friday, November 28, 2008

Mine, all mine!

My intention was to avoid the craziness that is Black Friday and observe Buy Nothing Day instead, but I couldn't resist.
Turns out I did manage to avoid the hoards, which were largely at stores like Best Buy. And that left me free to browse the furniture at Value City. Didn't do that much browsing though because I came with a purpose. Namely, this:
I have had my eye on that for a while. I have sat on it several times and it's quite comfy and firm. And not too badly priced either (though once you add the taxes and delivery charge, etc... it's not as cheap). But the good news is i get two free pillows priced at $50 each AND the even better news is that I got 6 months of interest-free financing. No money down, no minimum payment, though it is my goal to pay it within the 6 months.

I put my couch up for sale, again, on craigslist. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks for including this link in your card, and I guess I forgive you for not checking in when you were in Houston. :)

I have a blog too, now -- thecopyeditorsays.wordpress.com -- if you're ever so inclined. Can I link here?

-Stephanie

Sleepingbanshee said...

Sure thing. I've added you up there. :)
Well, if i'm ever down there again, i'll be sure to let you know!